How to Change WordPress Theme Without Going Live
Change WordPress Theme Without Going Live. This is the common feature that WordPress offers in his Dashboard.
- Just open the Website wp-admin and login in with your username and password.
- Now you will see your dashboard. Click on Appearance >> Theme on Left panel of your Dashboard
- On the Theme page you will see the installed theme that you have installed in your website with Live Preview Option.
- This will sow you a new window with the theme applied on your website.
- You can notice the look and feel of your website with it without going live.
This is how you manage to Change WordPress Theme Without Going Live in less than 2 minutes.
How to Change WordPress Theme Manually?
For changing WordPress Theme manually you need to have Cpanel panel of website. You can open cpanel by typing website address /cpanel and enter the username and password.
Then, Go to PHP my admin
Now you will see the database in you admin manager. Simply click on the database you are using for your website.
Click on wp_options to open the database.
Now you need to locate the template and stylesheet rows on the right panel.
Next, click on the Edit link present in the “template” row to open the editor.
You have to change value in the option_value option for theme name tat you want to change. You can find the folder name in /wp-content/themes/
Click on the GO Button and you are done with it.
Read more for How to Install a WordPress Theme in Easy steps.
Hope you like Our blog. Have a nice day.